You Come To Us:
Family Doctors Medical Center
Family Doctors has built a workers compensation sector specializing in the areas of prevention and treatment of such injuries. Last year Family Doctors’s Medical Center treated many injured workers. But more importantly, our treatments are effective: many of the patients treated are released for return-to-work in a timely manner.
Family Doctors Medical Center can be one-stop sources for all your occupational and workers’ compensation needs. Our center offers full-time physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, x-ray, blood labs and other professionals who specialize in workplace medical services. Your employee can come to us for the following services:
- Injury Care-Primary — Family Doctors specializes in treating non-emergency injuries and illnesses sustained in the workplace.
- Physical Therapy — Family Doctors Physical Therapy teams your employee with one of our affiliated therapists to provide the highest level of care, while also managing the scheduling and insurance issues that can be deterrents to treatment.
- Specialist Care — when an injury is especially complicated or severe, our physicians call on qualified specialists who treat and manage injuries in a manner that’s consistent with our own practice philosophy
- Drug Testing and Screening (Substance Abuse and Monitoring Services) — Drug testing is a key component of many companies’ risk control program. Some companies opt for rigorous pre-placement screening, while others use random drug test procedures to provide an ongoing mechanism to control their risk.
- Physical Examinations — Family Doctors performs a range of physical examinations related to employment and the workplace, including pre-placement and executive; regulatory and compliance; fitness-for-duty; and others.
- Travel Health – This specialized service provides vaccinations, health advisories, safety information, and necessary supplies for employees traveling abroad on business.